Miss you

When I see you,
I feel I'm flying in your love lingers.

When you talk to me,
I feel too sweet, swinging in your words.

When you touch me,
I feel something magical been sparkled upon me. 

When you kiss me,
I feel I'm filled with felicity of heaven.

When you hug me,
I feel a melodic music played around me.

When I be with you,
I feel complete.

When you scold me,
I feel you have rights.

When you fight with me,
I feel its cute between relationship.

When you betray me,
I feel chaos, but will trust only you again and again.

When I betray you,
I feel like killing myself, would hate me to the core.

When I couldn't see u,
I feel nostalgic, will cry hard.

When you share stuffs with me,
I feel like I'm your diary.

When you smile or laugh,
I feel you like a cute child giggling.

When you cry for something,
I feel like patting your head, and say I'm there.

When you talk or be with someone,
I feel possessive and slap you.

Upon all I wanna be with you forever and ever.
I feel saying you more and more things, but something stuck my voice.
Why this??? Miss you deep from my heart my dear! 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ This is how a girl love unconditionally, hiding her tears, controlling her emotions, 
die inside without expressing and feel for her man (her life) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sea sparkle - Noctiluca scintillans

Chali chaliga allindi - Mr.Perfect

Job - Next Phase of my life!