Today I will make a difference

TODAY I WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
by Max Lucado

Today I will make a difference. I will begin by controlling my
thoughts. A person is the product of his thoughts. I want to be happy
and hopeful. Therefore, I will have thoughts that are happy and
hopeful. I refuse to be victimized by my circumstances. I will not let
petty inconveniences such as stoplights, long lines, and traffic jams
be my masters. I will avoid negativism and gossip. Optimism will be my
companion, and victory will be my hallmark. Today I will make a
difference.

I will be grateful for the twenty-four hours that are before me. Time
is a precious commodity. I refuse to allow what little time I have to
be contaminated by self-pity, anxiety, or boredom. I will face this day
with the joy of a child and the courage of a giant. I will drink each
minute as though it is my last. When tomorrow comes, today will be gone
forever. While it is here, I will use it for loving and giving. Today I
will make a difference.

I will not let past failures haunt me. Even though my life is scarred
with mistakes, I refuse to rummage through my trash heap of failures. I
will admit them. I will correct them. I will press on. Victoriously. No
failure is fatal. It's OK to stumble. I will get up. It's OK to fail.
I will rise again. Today I will make a difference.

Today I will make a difference.

      
     These were the lines inspired me greatly! I would like to thank my trainers, by whom i came to know about this. I hope the readers who read this would make a difference in your life here forth!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sea sparkle - Noctiluca scintillans

Chali chaliga allindi - Mr.Perfect

Job - Next Phase of my life!